(2-3 years), Total: 1
- Must be an expert in embedded C programming as required to develop, test and debug firmware for embedded system designs.
- Nice to have: C++/Assembly programming skill.
- Convincing skills of Operating System Fundamentals
- Linux User space development.
- Linux Kernel Space development.
- Scripting language (Python/Perl/shell) ( Desirable).
- Must have working experience in any RTOS.
- Must be an expert user in at least one of these tool chains: Keil, IAR, or GCC.
- Must have experience of 8/16/32 bit micro controller programming.
- Prior Work experience/exposure of working on Zigbee, WiFi, Bluetooth, SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, LCD, ADC, DAC.
- Nice to have: knowledge on USB, TCP/IP, WAN, GPRS, RS232, RS485.
- Must have firmware development experience in an industrial related product design.